• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Individual Scorer.

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
I was wondering what everyone's highest individual score is for a batsman.
Mine are as follows:
First Class: D Lehmann 441*
One Day : D Lehmann 103*
Test Match : M Hayden 443
One Day International: 133 S Carlisle

Andre

International Regular
First Class = 354* Nick Knight
One Day 133* = Nasser Hussain (i was shocked when he did that)
Test Match 203 = Mark Ramprakash
ODI 150 = Nick Knight

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
ive scored several 200's in OD (mainly in the 3rd round of the C+G trophy ;) lol) and also one in ODI (221* Matty Hayden)

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
Yea well my computer stuffed up so ive lost all my records, oh well i guess i can start again and try and beat my old ones hey.

G

First Class: Darren Lehmann 402*
One Day: Michael Vaughan 142*
Test Match: Michael Atherton: 227*
One Day International: Graham Thorpe 118*

P.S. These are certainly true.

bryce

International Regular
non-test match-399-jack winters
OD-265*-james baildon
Test-500-paul egan
ODI-243*-thomas charles

muzza got his 629 against himself !

lowey99

Cricket Spectator
First Class: 408*
One-Day: 254*
Test Match: 461* (admittedly, i kept him on defensive so he wouldnt get out, and it took him about 1000 balls)
ODI: 281* (against Ireland)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
how do i do it, get good youth players and play alot - cant tell you my super secret batting tactics (and no i dont cheat)