• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Cricket 2003: Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi everyone,

If anyone out there have access to the following Operating Systems and wish to test out Amazing Cricket 2003, please post your e-mail here along with the platform on which you wish to test.

1) Windows 95
2) Windows 95B
3) Windows 98
4) Windows 98SE
5) Windows ME
6) Windows NT
7) Windows 2000
8) Windows XP Professional
9) Windows XP Home
10) Any other Windows flavour...

Please reply within 2-3 days...
It will only help me to make the program more compatible.
You must have VB6 Runtimes installed...

Thanks in advance,
QuickFire.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Happy to test on XP-Home. I've never played a cricket game - EVER.

j.eddie.sanders @ ntlworld.com

(cut n paste them together)

Lloyd

Caistor Town Cricket Club Moderator
I'll test for Windows ME if you need someone else aswell as LankanPrince. I assume i have VB6 Runtimes.

E-Mail address is f1lloyd @ hotmail . com

(without gaps)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Thanks everyone,

I'll send you an e-mail when the program is ready for testing.
Its taking some time as I'm yet to implement a proper AI for the single player interface.

Hope it will be done soon.
Testers still requires for:
Windows NT 4
Windows 2000
Windows 95 OSR2 (95B)

Thanks.

phainswo

Cricket Spectator
Windows XP Professional

I can test the game on windows XP Professional.

I can also test it on windows 95

I have tested many games before ( No cricket games to date)

I tested a game called Warpath ( if any one has heard of that)

I do not come into these forums oftem can you please email me at paul.hainsworth@cricketweb.net and let me know whats happening.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi everyone,

This one's taking more time than I thought. Actually, I'm unable to give it proper amount of time. I'll try to finish it as soon as I can.

Those who've enrolled themselves for the testing job, please don't get impatient. You'll get it whenever its ready for testing. I hope the day is very near.

Till then, its me signing off...
QuickFire

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi everyone,

A single player mode is properly integrated into the game along with the older two player mode. The artificial intelligence (ai) is also successfully implemented for the single player mode though it is very simple.

Testers will hopefully get the game by tomorrow or day after if everything goes well.

Cheers,
QuickFire.:lol:

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi everyone,

I have sent the game for testing to all of you who signed up here. Please test the game on your respective platforms and send me a report as early as possible.

The others (who are not testers), don't get disappointed. The game will be released as soon as the testing is completed. In the mean time, try out the screenshot attached.

Cheers,
QuickFire.

Attachments

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

This one's for all the testers of Amazing Cricket 2003. Please send me your report before Friday about your testing progress. If any of the testers haven't received the file, please check the email id you've posted here or else send me an e-mail. I've sent the file to each one of the email ids listed in this thread.

Do the testing for the platforms you've signed up for. This one's very urgent. I wish to release the game by this Sunday (3rd of August 2003). So, please cooperate with me and send in your testing reports as soon as possible....

btw: I have received only the XP Professional test report from phainswo

Thanks.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
If you liked Amazing Cricket 2002, then I can assure you that you'll like Amazing Cricket 2003 as well. Its a much improved game.

Another reminder for the testers, please send your test reports as soon as possible.....

Only reports received are that of:
phainswo: Windows XP Professional
LankanPrince: Windows ME

Thanks.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey QuickFire

Just to let you know that I blieve Neil is away on holiday for 2 weeks, so you might want to get someone else to cover for him.

Richard

Lloyd

Caistor Town Cricket Club Moderator
Yep, unfortunately Neil is going to be away until about the 9th or 10th, cant remember which.

juztinlanger

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I should think that Amazing Cricket 2003 should work with most platforms. Most games with vb6 can.

It might not be able to work with Windows 3.11 or those really old ones but.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

That's not a good news...Neil was to test for Windows 95 and Windows 98 SE...Anyone else to take up the job?

If I still leave the job to Neil...Amazing Cricket 2003 can only be released after 9th or 10th...In any case, I'm sure it will work in both the platforms since its working in Windows ME...This is just to make sure and to avoid any incompatibilities.

And juztinlanger, I accept your application...You'll get the game to test soon.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.