• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Codemasters announce Ashes Cricket 2009

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's awesome on multiplayer. I'm currently 1-0 down in an Ashes series. Can't wait til my mate next brings his 360 round for Lord's. Just need to curb my lofted shots.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Lol at no Nathan Bracken in the game, can pick Ben Laughin though.

Pretty good game so far, just a few things that need sorting out.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I won this game on PlanetCricket, got it on PC, and will have to use it on my mums computer, as this one can't handle it. I don't really care if it's ****, I'm looking forward to having a go, and hopefully when I get good playing online.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's the game like now the patch has been developed to fix a lot of the problems? Reading online it sounds a lot better. Will have a laptop that can handle this game in about 6 weeks so am wondering whether to get it or not.

Cheweydog

Cricket Spectator
The game is looking promising since the patch came out, its only beta patch but they fix alot of problems & online beta patch will be out soon

Full final patch after beta testing so codemasters got off there arse & are doing something about it 8-) about time & this could be the 1st real online cricket game, well it is really & runs ok online, the patch will fix up the Quiters who quit on the last ball lol

If u gonna quit because of lag do it in the 1st over

cheers go the aussies 2day

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bought this game hoping the patches would fix it up and don't mind it so far. Haven't worked out why Flintoff's batting 11 for the Poms in the tests, and it seems the AI still plays some random slogs during test matches but there aren't many silly run outs now.

As far as authenticity goes, in the 1st test Bopara scored 30-odd before falling for a duck to a questionably uppish shot to cover in the second innings and Monty appealed for an LBW that hit the batsman 3 feet outside off stump. So it's pretty close!