• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web's brand new games section

James

Cricket Web Owner
Welcome to Cricket Web's gaming section; test your knowledge, memory and boundary hiting ability in a selection of fun filled games to keep you busy for hours!

http://www.cricketweb.net/cwgames/
If you are already registered for Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket then you are automatically registered for CW Games as it uses the same login system.

Cricket Web have been working on a special treat for our members in the form of a cricket game section. There are the old classics such as Hangman, Memory ,Crosswords and Quizes to keep your brain busy but the jewel in the crown is Cricket Web's custom-made arcade cricket game named CW Cricket built just for you!

In the feature rich game you can play a quick five over slog or take your team through the rounds to lead them to the silverware and another trophy for the cabinet. Also available is the multiplayer option where you set your friends a score to beat and then brag to them when they fall short.

So pad up and get out in the middle and see if you can post the highest score on our leader board for the whole world to see just how good you are!

We appreciate all the support you have given the site over the years and hope you enjoy the latest additions, but we never stay still for long so keep an eye out for new exciting additions to different areas of the site in the coming weeks.

Regards,
The Cricket Web Team

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've got an error to report.

For some reason, I am logged in as a guy called "Xuzuno".

I then clicked on "Your Details" and got the following message:

Warning: main(notloggedin.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamesn/public_html/cwgames/modifyyourdetails.php on line 8

Warning: main(notloggedin.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamesn/public_html/cwgames/modifyyourdetails.php on line 8

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'notloggedin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jamesn/public_html/cwgames/modifyyourdetails.php on line 8

James

Cricket Web Owner
Must have been a crossed session due to that error - I've fixed it up :)

Thanks for reporting.

HeathDavisSpeed

No problem, James.

A couple of other quick comments:

It would be good to be told what the bowling action of the bowler is at the start of an over. My opponents just opened the bowling with a spinner and I played about 5 minutes early as I was expecting a quick.

Also, milestones aren't highlighted. Daniel Flynn just scored a century for me, but there was no fanfare.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It would be good to be told what the bowling action of the bowler is at the start of an over. My opponents just opened the bowling with a spinner and I played about 5 minutes early as I was expecting a quick.

Also, milestones aren't highlighted. Daniel Flynn just scored a century for me, but there was no fanfare.
Thanks for the comments, appreciate it :)

1) That's odd, there certainly shouldn't be spinners opening the bowling. Who were you playing against?

2) Well done! Due to the cost of animations, we couldn't afford to get as many done as what we wanted. That was one of the animations we felt wasn't as necessary as some of the others. We'd definitely consider getting this animation added in a future version.

HeathDavisSpeed

Thanks for the comments, appreciate it :)
1) I was playing Malaysia in a 20 over game. The first bowler was a quick, the other opener (i.e. the 2nd over) was delivered by a spinner.

2) I thought that might be the case. As I said, it'd be a nice addition to have, though I can understand that its not strictly necessary.

James

Cricket Web Owner
1) I was playing Malaysia in a 20 over game. The first bowler was a quick, the other opener (i.e. the 2nd over) was delivered by a spinner.
Thanks, I'll investigate. Could well be a data-entry mistake. Taking it a bit easy in playing Malaysia aren't you ;)

2) I thought that might be the case. As I said, it'd be a nice addition to have, though I can understand that its not strictly necessary.
Yeah I agree with you in that it would be a nice addition.

HeathDavisSpeed

Another small thing - wides are being counted as a delivery faced by the batsman.

i.e. at the end of the first over (NZ vs. WI), the opening West Indian bowler sent down a wide. On the end of over scorecard, total balls faced by the batsmen added up to 7.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Another small thing - wides are being counted as a delivery faced by the batsman.

i.e. at the end of the first over (NZ vs. WI), the opening West Indian bowler sent down a wide. On the end of over scorecard, total balls faced by the batsmen added up to 7.
Nice find!

James

Cricket Web Owner

Has been fixed in a new version launched :)

Son Of Coco

Hit my first 6 today after hitting about 30 balls down fielder's throats (including having 6 out without scoring in one game before I gave up). Gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside :happy: