• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2002

Sam

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I've heard that Cricket 2002 is only avaliable on PS2 is this true or will there be a PC version.????

:D

Sam

Thanks Sean

bit of a shame but I am looking at purchasing a PS2 soon anyway.

;)

Sam

In New Zealand they have droped to about $650 but hopefully more by christmas. ;) :)

Sam

Yeah but with other good games such as GTA 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer coming mayeb it is. ;)

Barney

Cricket Spectator
Yeah a bit of a waste if you are just gunna play cricket 2002.

You'd be crazy not to play anything else!

Michael

Cricket Spectator
I'm buying a PS2 but not just for cricket 2002 im mainly buying it for WWF Smackdown 3 but I reckon Cricket 2003 will be on my list.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
there was a review in a magizine, it was the first one. They sed it was horrible!!!
they gave it a 45% and sed batting and bowling isn't fun, lets hope that they played an unfinished copy of the game our its all over