• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2002

yaju

State Vice-Captain
There is going to be a sequel of Cricket 2002. The chances of it's arrival on PC are there. The official Playstation 2 UK Magazine gave 2C2(As I call Cricket 2002) gave it 8/10. A scanned copy is available at http://www.ps2cricket.com . Visit this site. It is the best web site for Cricket 2002. It is by HB.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Don't say sorry. You have taken your precious time just to tell us about it. Anyway, keep posting whenever a new review will come.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
Cricket 2002 has been released in some shops today infact, so ring around, some EB's have it and others :), but i can't get it cos i don't have a ps2 :(:(:(:(

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
on the updated cricket2002 thingy one of the links had an interview about the game. It sounds like the AI is amazing!!!u get tired from batting and bowling and the computer are more aggresive the more wickets they have left and if the required run rate is high and loads more!!! its the link with the work "cool" in it :) take a look

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
haven't come to the site for a while cos i have been playing Cricket2002 the whole time!

well wat can i say, absolutely amazing game, there are alot of cons but for some reason it still is the best game i have ever played, and i have played alot of games!!

they are, spinners do not spin the ball much even if u bowl as slow as possible with side spin, spinners bowl to fast at an average of 100km, sometimes to easy to get out a team (i got out west indies for 110), and quite abit more. But for some reason i still cannot at all get over how cool the game actually is!!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
yeah, but thats all u can edit, and it wouldn't b the same cos he will look different and won't have the same skill, might have to put him instead of Harris, same fielding

Spinner

Cricket Spectator
I got a PS2 mainly for Cricket 2002 but I also use it to play my other PSX games, CDs and also DVDs. I think Cricket 2002 is way better than Cricket 2000. You can do heaps more on Cricket 2002 compared to Cricket 2000.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
just hired it again and won a world series against Sri Lanka, it was relly easy batting wise with Gilly getting 50's in both (i was aussie for the first time in this series). Now i got the AT NEW ZEALAND TEAM!! :), they are great, aspically Sutcliffe