• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach - updated database

merk

Cricket Spectator
why waste our time with this post?!? Either post it or wait until you have it to post

merk

Cricket Spectator
Ban this guy what a waste of time - the database can easily be updated by yourself you dont need fools posting like this just to improve their post count - i bet you when he comes back he wont edit his post he will make a new one.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Ban this guy what a waste of time - the database can easily be updated by yourself you dont need fools posting like this just to improve their post count - i bet you when he comes back he wont edit his post he will make a new one.
Haha, good value this guy. (Y)

merk

Cricket Spectator
you can edit the database yourself and Rockingham Software the company that makes the cricket coach software are currently working on the next installment which will include the Twenty20 World Cup and Twenty20 matches.

This will also include a database upgrade - i told you all this guy was wasting our time and this has just proven it!

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With what I said, I found another way to edit data - by using Excel.
So, I made a database update & a World Cup 2003 database.
Any comments, feel free to tell me, and I'll add them to my game. :)