• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highlights!!

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i dont watch any higlights, i only watch them if it is a close match, i put it on every ball

Graham

3rd Umpire
Offline I play with highlights on (every run, chances and wickets). I think it gives me a better idea as to how players are performing.

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
hey graham u must only play 1 game a day, that would take for ever to do ball by baoll the whole match wit all the highlights on!

bryce

International Regular
yeah i reckon, u must not score much runs,i have got 1000+ several times with my dogknob team , imagine watching every run !

p.s: graham i cant wait too thrash u in our world cup game :cheesy:
so letz play im on all day, y didnt u come on 2 day ? :(!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I watch it in two ways:
ME BATTING: Boundries,Chances & Wickets.
ME BOWLING: Chances & Wickets.

But seeing how I really really suck at the game I would not take my advice.

WINS (one-dayers): 0
LOSS (one-dayers): 7

WINS (fourdays): 1
DRAW (fourdays): 2
LOSS (fourdays): 8

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
I look at chances/wickets .
I think its' important you know who is dropping catches and at what position .

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
depending on what mood i am in, usually wickets / cnahces when bowling and batting sometimes 4+ but most of the time nuttin when i am batting

Rich2001

International Captain
Like Bugssy it depends what mood iam in I either have none at all or I will play with 4,6's and chances.

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
well if im batting i put it on boundaries and if im bowling i put it on wickets. sometimes if im in a final or theres a close match i put every ball.:lol:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bracken for president...

when i just got the game, i was obssessed so i watched 4+ runs and wickethcances, but unless its a final, i just watch wickets.

`cept sometimes thats annoying when you have a collapse and all you see are your crappy batsmen running scared back to the pavilion...:!(

Cloete

International Captain
that's y i never watch highlights when i bat ;);):lol:. if i play international... then i always watch wickets chances and 4+ runs in the ODI's. and wickets in teh tests. but otehrwise i just get good youth in the single player game. and just watch no hilights or wickets only in teh PC's innngs.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
In my Leics game I watch every runs wicket/chances

In outher games eiither wickets or wicket/chances

Jamee