• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is anyone still playing icc2002

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i still have the game but dont play as i play icc 06 regular version but if u see this forum is dead as if u drop a pin u wil hear something lol
8-) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yes

I have later versions, but as you can't put player photos in them - I play 2002.
Also, other versions tend to "dead crash" on me at the end of the season - getting caught in a loop returning to the end of screen game and then the last match results over and over,

Happened in ICC2005 and now on III. The only workaround I know is to not play the mid season ODI competition except on fastplay, again, that's too big a compromise for me.

So ICC2002 all the way for me, just getting to 2100 season (though have played the game from scratch several times)

Regards

Scritty

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So ICC2002 all the way for me, just getting to 2100 season (though have played the game from scratch several times)
Tell me you haven't played almost a hundred seasons.....

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Tell me you haven't played almost a hundred seasons.....
Haha - I remember getting up to the 2040s with ICC 02 with New Zealand, though strangely some seasons (every 1 in 15 or so) they didn't actually play any matches, and I mean ANY matches.

whitedazzler said:
oh did i ask 4 a sarcastic reply . . . no i didnt so shut ya mouth
:blink: