• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Tournament- any won interrested?

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
for 1 its not a knockout tournamnet, its in world cup format, hey eclipes i have added your team to the comp now cause kurt angle has pulled out of it

dinos86

here r the new fixtures- u can only play your matches in the order posted, and its only in ladder match form-

group1-
doobey_2nd_XI VS Toshack
Winning Machine VS icc-Champions_X1
Doobey_2nd_XI VS icc-Champions_X1
Winning Machine VS Toshack
Doobey_2nd_XI VS Winning Machine
icc-Champions_X1 VS Toshack

Group2-
Dogknob VS The Legendary Legand
Dinosaswan vs Kiwimagic
Dogknob VS Dinosaswan
Kiwi magic VS Legendary Legand
Dinosaswan VS Legandary legand
Dogknob VS Kiwimagic

group3-
Hintz02 VS Kingz
AndysXI VS Sacrosancts
Huntz02 VS Sacrosancts
Kingz VS AndysXI
Huntz02 VS AndysXI
Sacronancts VS Kingz

there thats the fixtures, member this has to be finished by begiing of feb, or it will have to be on hold for a while

Swervy

International Captain
just played Doobey (Chunks) and beat him...whatever he may tell you. He is gonna post the screenshot soon
Just in case though:
Toshack Highway (Lancs) 223-8 off 50
Doobey (lancs) 207 all out off 49.4 overs

and that i think will be the end of my winning in this tournament

dinos86

sorry connor but, could not remeber all of the teams that ppl gave me, cause of the froum shutting down and all.
i am about to update the site with the new results, i'll keep u updated!