• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have made a new game

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
HanifV, the problem there could be that you havent declared runs as a long integer.

If its 2024 runs then this is definetley the problem.

hanifv

Cricket Spectator

O.K , the bug is finally fixed. I have released version 1.4. Please download it from my site. "www.viranisoftwares.tk" .

Read the version history on the downloads page, to know the changes i have made.

Yes sean, even we made the variables long , before you had written , even then the problem seemed to persist. The problem was something else, in the code itself. But it is fixed now.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
To all the cricket lovers,

Wait a few more days, you'll be getting a new cricket game from me soon (hopefully in 3 - 4 days time).

It's a suprise till then...

hanifv

Cricket Spectator
Good news qiuckfire. I will eagerly qait it.

btw, quickfire, can u tell me in whcih software do you make all the interfaces pls.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
hanifv said:
Good news qiuckfire. I will eagerly qait it.

btw, quickfire, can u tell me in whcih software do you make all the interfaces pls.
Oh, you mean *wait.

btw, I use only VB6 for programming and design the interface in the same. I don't use any other software.

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi Hanif

Just wanted to tell you that Cricketer 1.4 is awesome game. Are you planning on implementing a bowling feature on Cricketer 2003? I'm really looking foward to Cricketer 2003, keep up great work.

Thanx
LankanPrince8D :cool2:

hanifv

Cricket Spectator
thanks lankan prince.

yes i am gonna put the bowling feature in the game. You can read the features(tentative) on my site "www.viranisoftwares.tk"
projects section.