• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new game to play

tomay the great

Cricket Spectator
I have created a community over the internet where you can create and manage your own custom team. I will use a simulator to do the results and all that is required from you is a team and to participate in the community. It will be a lot of fun and i can see it becoming a regular thing if people are prepared. Please read more about it at the site down the bottom of this post. Please come and check us out it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

http://cricketplace.proboards12.com/index.cgi

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeah right stop spamming us or else we will kick your butt. lol hehehe. Just joking mate, you should not spam the boards posting about your site. If you are hosted here then you are allowed to do so.
hahaha