• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2007 on PC Released

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Does anybody know whether or not it can be downloaded online like you could do with ICC2005?
not sure mate, and by the way good to see you buddy
long time no see...i know its not out in australia till aug 16th through eb games......

you can pre order.

Graham

3rd Umpire
not sure mate, and by the way good to see you buddy
long time no see...i know its not out in australia till aug 16th through eb games......

you can pre order.
Cheers Bugssy.

Yeah - I still check in from time to time and I've been looking forward to ICC2007.
The release date in NZ is August 31st - pretty pathetic really. :@
I could always get my brother in London to send me out a copy I guess! 8-)

Regards, Graham.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cheers Bugssy.

Yeah - I still check in from time to time and I've been looking forward to ICC2007.
The release date in NZ is August 31st - pretty pathetic really. :@
I could always get my brother in London to send me out a copy I guess! 8-)

Regards, Graham.
if thats the case get your brother to send me a copy also mate. i will send him the money give me his banking details lol

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I checked the Childish Things website...still has ICC 2006 up. Dont know whats happening there. I will just wait until August 16th.

EDIT: Actually there is a 2-day downloadable trial version.