• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 06 - Vista

IanBell

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys,

Does it not work on Vista? I'm getting an error message when I try to install.

Anyone know?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I may be wrong, but unless the error message directly says it won't install because the operator is Vista, then I doubt that the reason is that it is run on Vista.

IanBell

Cricket Spectator
Checked the Empire site, they suggest it's not compatible with Vista. I'm getting a 6001 error, if that's any use...

Bah!

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi guys,

I just bought a Sony Vaio with Vista, and because I don't have the install disk for ICC 2005 I just moved the files over to the new computer. The game works fine but the highlights don't come up for some reason. Any of you technoliterate and kind folk out there able to shed some light on the problem?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Did you check the in game options for the highlight settings? Like when you're in a match you can change the highlights option. Maybe they all got turned off, somehow.