• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 Legends Database: Not Quite There

darko21

U19 Debutant
I have started mulling through the stats and attributes for a few of the players (mostly current players) in the Legend database. I made the two Australian sides but I have a problem with half of the sides on international duty for the whole season. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Here is a taste of what's to come! I have a uni assignment due Friday so expected finish will be next week.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Update status

The legend database is coming together. My major problem is transferring stats to the database. Takes forever. This is a feature list of the database

- Teams from each test playing nation (including Bangladesh and ZImbabwe)
- 30 players per squad (25 legends, 5 overseas "new-comers")
- Age of players vary but are mainly consistent with the formula of 25 games per year (eg. if a player has played 100 games, they have played for 4 years, therefore their age is 22)
- Ground info per team
- Photo updates will come with the database

The database is still in development. Bare with me. A draft will be available soon!

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
good job i tried yur database and it was pretty good start just to tell you that there were few players in my lahore x 11 and those players were aged more than 50 and they retired next yera?? any way good thoug and can u change english contracted playes to some other ones like youth so legends and other players dont get pick.
Thanks

darko21

U19 Debutant
Okay, the Legends database is now on hiatus. I have had a setback and will not have time to restart the database. Plus, the only interest is minimal and seems pointless to me.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Mate, i just got ICC 2002 and would be intrested in the database. If your still going to make it that is.