• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

icc 2001 online comp

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
is anyone interested in playing in a 2001 comp...... i am currently setting up a website for it and i am hoping to get 6-10 players in it..... if u want to play just leave a msg in this topic..... remember its 2001.... not 2002

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
hopefully i can enough guys b4 new year and i can start it by the first week of the new year...... so far i have 3 players(including myself) so only 3 more to go till i can start it

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
cool thats 4 teams....... at the moment prob a league type setup play each other once then top 4 teams go into the semis..... if i only have 6 teams then top 2 go straight into the final...... still working on all the rules and stuff

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
could WCCC_SOMERSET bugssy and Mr Mxyzptlk all plz go to the cricketgames.com forum and put there name down there as that is the forum i most use and im getting confused with who is playing from which forum.... also league delayed for a week due to my computer crashing and loosing everything on it including cricket captain.... and anyone else wanting to join please go to cricketgames.com forum and let me know there....

thank you

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well I was going to say stop pinching our members, but those 3 all know which is the better one so there's no way they'd leave us for CG!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Members on here are much more likely to come on, hence that fact that in a quarter of the time, we're bigger than CG.

If you want it to be well supported, here is better!

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
if i have a better chance on here then why have i so far got 5 guys from cricket games and none from here???? answer that one.... 3 spots left if u want one u know what to do