• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 Legends Database: Asking if people want it!

darko21

U19 Debutant
As the topic line says, I have complied a list of players to make a Legend database. I want to get opinions of who wants the database to make sure I ain't gonna waste my time on it.

Attachments

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
if you made it I would probably use it...i would try it out atleast...if you dont i dont care though

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
yeh its a great idea but plz make the ages lower than 16 maybe 15 is good so we can play for long time and maybe u can make asia squad and african x11 laterz etc
just make a small demo so people get an idea good idea
THANKS

darko21

U19 Debutant
My plan is to make the players up to date with what they finished on, stats wise. I don't want age to be 15 or 16 as it is unrealistic. I would prefer to make players mid to late 20s depending on how long they initally played for. For example The Don played for 20 years but instead of making him 36 to start, I would calculate the ammount of first class games a current player plays a year (say around 20), therefore Bradman would be 25-26. Something like that.

darko21

U19 Debutant
The squad lists are a reflection on most runs and most wickets. if there are additions to the list, pick someone to remove with good reason.

dmac

yes

I think on behalf of everyone else that we would like this legends database as it would bring more fun into the icc as i live in Australia i am unable to buy ICC 3 so i have resortedto playing ICC 2001 and my own edited database. If you made this database i would very much approve of it and recommend it to my friends as they all like playing ICC and they would love this.IF you would like me to help you in any kind of way my email address is lil_dil_101@hotmail.com, the underscores may not come up but there are underscores after lil then dil.

darko21

U19 Debutant
The last time I tried to continue to database, I had three teams done but when I went to play the game and sim to the season's end, it froze. Tried to fix it with no luck. Plus it took me almost a week just to do the three teams. Time is a huge constraint and i believe I am calling this null and void.

Sorry.

dmac

Well if it took you that long for a few teams and then froze dont worry about it, i think everyone will understand. Oh thanks for all the other databases you have made as i think i have everyone.

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Unfortunately, that database was not the final one i did. It does not work, I am unable to find adequate time to do it and I have moved on. I am sorry to disappoint you, all that were looking forward to it, but I cannot finish it. I am happy for anyone else to continue but I can't.

mahmoodbhopal

can u do me a small fav that make a save file that have tendulker ganguly opner gilchrist yousuf inzy and afridi in one team thanks if u can do it and change the date as i cant get the editor to run