• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

forum for Cricket 2002/ 2004 Fans. Post your ideas as EA Sports developer visits there

Jones007

Cricket Spectator
forum for Cricket 2002/ 2004 Fans. Post your ideas as EA Sports developer visits there

New Forum AT http://www.-.iwebland.com -if you want to post your wishlists/ideas you would like to see in Cricket 2004 please post it in the Wishlists, the developer Andrew visits there regularly. And I am also looking for 2 people to beta test the Cricket 2004 game in 1 months time, so if you think you have some knowledge in gaming, please put your hand forward.
Also I got 20 odd screenies I will put up, seriously you guys wont believe the qaulity of the graphics - its Fifa 2003 qaulity, although some work still needs to be done on some areas.
[Edited on 3/12/2002 by Jones007]

[Edited on 3/12/2002 by Jones007]