• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[Queries] Brian lara cricket 05 and 07.

Scott274

Cricket Spectator
I have brian lara international cricket 2005. But i just dont quite get how to play it. its so different from the old abandonware brian lara cricket game.

Is there a manual or guide on how to bat and bowl and explain correspounding keyboard controls and other new aspects of the game. I never got any manuals explaining all that.

Second how smoothly will BLIC 2007 run on my this system.
windows 2007 pro
directX 9.0c
512mb ram
80gb hard drive space (42gb free)
openGL
Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV graphics controller.
No 3D card available with me.

Last edited:

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
There's been hundreds of people with really good systems that just can't get the game going smoothly.

Don

State Vice-Captain
really didnt want to start a new topic. but does the game need the .net framework to run?

rohitkanth

Cricket Spectator
I have a problem on my PC too. I have Brian lara 07 the game starts fine but when i select to play a game, it loads about 75% and then the game just shuts off. Can anyone tell me what is the problem?