• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Artmoney

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
So what are some things you can do with Artmoney other than editing your budget and the number of coaching sessions etc? I know some guys online who have bowlers averaging 8-9 in FC and tests, and one guy who has allrounders that average 100 with bat and around 10 with the ball. It's their FC, test average and not 2nd team averages. I'm sure they've done something different to get the game to generate these kind of players. So just wondering anyone here knows how to do this.

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
so wat ur saying is, ur friends edited players using artmoney or did they edit their players stats. if they did, did it make any difference 2 their players.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Editing players' stats doesn't make any difference to their ability. I'm sure lots of people have tried this, but they still remain as good as they were before.

I don't think there's anything in artmoney you can do to edit players' ability. It might be possible, but I don't think anyone has been able to do it yet.

What I want to know is some people online have really good bowlers, averaging like 8-10. One guy has allrounders that average around 70-100 with bat, and around 10 with the ball. I think there's some thing they have done to get those players. I don't think they changed their players stats or anything, just did something which produced those sort of players in the game. And then they can use the ctrl + alt + del method until they find better players or the other way which is more easier, just check read only of your . cap file

hindleyite

Cricket Spectator
Hmmm. I haven't used Artmoney but apparently you can change player ages. You constantly change them so that they could potentially 'live forever' so keep getting better and better as the decades pass. This is increased if you keep changing player ages to 18 every ten or so years because between the ages 18-25 the player improves their ability the most dramatically in their career.

Dunno, just a theory.