• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

just wondering

crazyeight

Cricket Spectator
tonite a guy from india got my msn addy off hear and added which i didnt mind as i was hoping for a game of 2001.. but what really pissed me off is when he asked me for my network code and password..... i mean cant he afford the game so he has to get a dodgey copy of it and try and steal someone elses code and password..... but what i want to know.......can one code and passowrd be used with 2 different cds or does each cd have its own code?????

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Funny that - Aditya just asked me for my code as he wanted to play against Sriram who has a code.

I told him that it wouldn't work and was illegal, and advised him to go to Dan Thomas.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Yes it was me.It was like me and aditya bought the cd together but we cant find any1 to play online most times.
I thought there wasnt much harm in asking 4 1 as noone played it anymore and we could play against each other.
Im sorry if it caused trouble to you ppl and I apologise for any harm caused.

Sriram

[Edited on 23/11/2002 by Sriram k]