• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

icc2001..... does anyone play

Bazza

International 12th Man
I play online 2001. Let me know what time you are on and I will see what I can do!;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
just for a laugh ( i know it isnt icc...)
when haffy and i were playing cricket 99, we were both australia vs the wi?? i think.
they kicked us, need 4 runs from 4 overs so we put in mark taylor to bowl some quality legspin.

1st ball dot. good result.

2nd ball dot. another decent ball.

3rd ball dot. why didnt we put this guy in earlier??

4th ball wicket. superb ball at the batsmens feet, wrongin`.

5th ball wicket. attempted cut ball goes into keepers hands, big celebration, seeya Mr Lara for 49.

6th ball - the emotion is amazing, mark has only ever bowled one over in his career, got 1/4. and now ladies and gentlemen, hes on a hat-trick... he comes in, ball lands at the batsmens feet, a HUGE SHOT BUT LANDS ABOVE THE FIELDER, the fielder was perfectly placed, well done mr captain, WHAT THE F%$@, martyn has dropped the EASIEST catch in his career, taylor is extremly dissapointed, west indies made their total with 4 wickets in hand.

we were EXTREMELY cranky poo-pantsed.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I have ICC, ICC2, ICC2000 and ICC 2002. Only play ICC2 though, ok I hate the lack of matches for Zimbabwe in an International season meaning that a young player is only likely to play 50 Tests in his career but I love it in every other way including the editor :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
hey anyone... what acc like?
ive never heard of it before like 2 weeks ago.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's the basically Australian ICC. You run an Australian state team and the Australian international team.

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haffy need game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now!
im sick of bloody yorkshire i wanna play as nsw!
does it work with xp? it betta!