• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'who is the best online' THE LEAGUE

craig182

Cricket Spectator
Hay guys:) ive been looking for players for my online league for just under a week now, i have allready got 10 players with 2 who are unsure so could be 8. im looking for about 15-20 players for a league and after the first season i will probably split it into two divisions of 8-10 if people want a second season.

If you are interested you require:-

ICC2002
ONLINE ACCOUNT AND NETWORK CODE

if you require more information please see the cricketgames.com

I have got some quality teams who have entered from cricketgames.com with the likes of stryker ( young_lions ) StyleN Muzza and Ringaz Ride and the rest

p.s. how you doing bugssy?:) long time no see, i havent seen you on the cricketgames.com forum for a long while;)
wouldnt you be interested Bugssy - i know you put your name down when i said i was running one before?

c'ya
--------
craig

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate interested, what u want me to do. although i have not played icc2002 for a long time, i may have to work on getting a solid side i think!!!!!!

craig182

Cricket Spectator
do you have MSN messenger? if so i would require your adress so i could give you information etc...
It will be a league consisting of all the top players on cricketgames.com ( 8 players so far ) and cricketweb if others are interested. everyone plays everyone once and there are various rules for the competition:-

VOID GAME:- if a game is not completed by a set deadline = 1 point

Win Game:- 4 points
BONUS POINTS:-

Win game by 10 wkts or 200 runs :- 2 bonus points.

win game by 8-9 wkts or 100 runs;- 1 bonus point

Tie/draw game :- 2 points.

If you disconnect in a game:- you loose the game with 0 points.

it will be a one day league of 50 overs.

If you are interested i would advise you to take a look at the cricketgames.com forum as i know you where a member there.

If you require more information - please dont hesitate to ask ;)

-----
craig