• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats ur closest win

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
i managed to win a test match when i was captaining england against sri lanka by 4 runs...i have the screen shot just dunno how 2 upload it yet but will try

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
New Zealand vs India in the final test of the 3-match series, NZ looking for a whitewash. It goes to the final over of the third session, with India needing 4 runs to win with two wickets in hand, off six balls. I put on James Franklin to bowl the final over and I'm looking for a draw as the centurion Dravid is waiting off strike, however it's Trivedi currently on strike. First ball of the over...there goes Trivedi's stumps! 1 wicket, 4 runs, 5 balls remaining! In comes Rao. Second ball...dot ball. Third ball...caught and bowled Franklin! New Zealand won the test by 4 runs and 3 balls, and the Indian captain Dravid is sitting at the other end wanting to murder his tail-enders.

Nishant

International 12th Man
New Zealand vs India in the final test of the 3-match series, NZ looking for a whitewash. It goes to the final over of the third session, with India needing 4 runs to win with two wickets in hand, off six balls. I put on James Franklin to bowl the final over and I'm looking for a draw as the centurion Dravid is waiting off strike, however it's Trivedi currently on strike. First ball of the over...there goes Trivedi's stumps! 1 wicket, 4 runs, 5 balls remaining! In comes Rao. Second ball...dot ball. Third ball...caught and bowled Franklin! New Zealand won the test by 4 runs and 3 balls, and the Indian captain Dravid is sitting at the other end wanting to murder his tail-enders.
well written.....

Isura

U19 Captain
I just played this match. First season with Glamorgan, and they finally force a result. Set them 302 in 4 hours, and took 7 wickets in the last 2 hours.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, nice work dude. The amount of times I've been in that situation only for 2 tailenders to block out for 10 overs :(

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I can equal it...

Really random game tbh, Kirsten came into cover the overs of my spinner (who had 5 left) but ended up bowling Klusener's remaining 3 as well, and took 3 wickets, and then Kallis bowled the last over; a double wicket maiden.

hypnoticmonkey

Cricket Spectator
I've had a county championship tie but I didn't bother to take a screenshot. It was getting near the end of the season and I was unbeaten with all wins except for 1 draw and thought I was looking at my first defeat of the season only to discover I'd tied!

kof98

U19 12th Man
There were a few balls to spare when the match was won. However this should not have even been a win. I was looking at a big defeat until the number 9 batsman started smashing a few for four. I have had opposition tailenders doing this to me before but this was the first time that one of my bowlers chased down a score for me. :happy:

Attachments