• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How are you doing on Cricket 07?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Who are you? What season are you in? and all that jazz

Im England in the Ashes, and Ive finally got Samit Patel in an England shirt. Won the first test at brisbane by 3 wickets, but struggling in Adelaide

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
I gave up on the game after a week.
I assume you have it on PS2.
The PC patching is coming along nicely, AI patches, a shot editor, player editor, save file editor all released or in production plus the usual updated rosters, kits, bats etc.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Tomm NCCC said:
3 star, its hard enough
Just got my copy of the game. Playing a test in Kolkata (India vs Pakistan). Bowled out India at 295 and am batting on 110/2 while closing in on tea on Day 2. Bowling has never been more fun than this IMO, batting doesn't seem to have improved too much.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Im up to 4 star now, and the ashes are 2-2 with Sydney yet to start :D

Brisbane - Australia win by 6 wickets
Adelaide - England win by 1 wicket (i was at 63/6 at one stage, chasing 160)
Perth - Australia won by 198 runs
Melbourne - England win by 15 runs (8 wickets went down for 64 in the Aussie run-chase)

Does everyone else bat at an exceedingly high rate. Ive had innings, on 4 star aswell, where I have been going at 9 and 10 runs an over. Not just me, is it? Im posting decent scores aswell, getting up past 350

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im up to 4 star now, and the ashes are 2-2 with Sydney yet to start :D

Brisbane - Australia win by 6 wickets
Adelaide - England win by 1 wicket (i was at 63/6 at one stage, chasing 160)
Perth - Australia won by 198 runs
Melbourne - England win by 15 runs (8 wickets went down for 64 in the Aussie run-chase)

Does everyone else bat at an exceedingly high rate. Ive had innings, on 4 star aswell, where I have been going at 9 and 10 runs an over. Not just me, is it? Im posting decent scores aswell, getting up past 350
I can bat at a high rate but to try and keep the reality i slow it down deliberatley..

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I can bat at a high rate but to try and keep the reality i slow it down deliberatley..
Yeah you can discipline yourself. Particularly by banning front foot shots in the air. How's everyone progressing with the challenges? I played the game for an hour or so on Friday and am thinking of buying it myself.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I hadn't touched the challenges up until last night, played the 1st Test Challenges and passed them...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am trying to get my hands on ea sports cricket 07. is it worth it guys and how far better than 05 is it....

i think my biggest problem is trying to find it. all electronic boutiques are sold out and dont have it in stock for a couple of weeks.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
i am trying to get my hands on ea sports cricket 07. is it worth it guys and how far better than 05 is it....

i think my biggest problem is trying to find it. all electronic boutiques are sold out and dont have it in stock for a couple of weeks.
Pretty sure you could pick it up off a disgruntled customer on e-bay for not a lot.