• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone know the activation code for icc 2006

Damien1234

Cricket Spectator
If anyone knows what the serial number is and can post it i will appreciate it greatly
I lost it because i cant find the whole box and for some reason it wanted the code when i re installed it

MrCricket

Cricket Spectator
HEY Wat a coincidence

I got ICC 2006 for my birthday on the 20 november abd i rebooted my computer yesterday. I threw away the box as soon as it worked and now im trying to install it again and i need the serial. So please, if you know it, please email me (address deleted). thnx heaps

Last edited by a moderator: