• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wat year is ure ICC2001 team in?

Punjabistan

Cricket Spectator
My team is Hindustan_zindabad2002 and i am in year 2018.
i am still making a new team for online as it is in year 2010 but not ready to play online hehehe :D

Graham

3rd Umpire
KiwiMagic are in about 2025 - hasn't helped them much though! That's Middlesex for you - probably take another 25 seasons to build up a super side. Money is always the problem - you don't win too many tournaments by skipping matches to zoom through the seasons.

bryce

International Regular
yeah ive encountered the same problems and cant afford to sign my best players

Punjabistan

Cricket Spectator
Yeah i think it is abit low lol as i am now in 2012 but got 2 lost from Andy doh better get sum more better player hehehe! when are u gonna come online as i am waiting for a tournment !

Ritch

Cricket Spectator
OFFLINE:

Yorks (x3) 2010 / 2008 / 2005

Sussex (x2) 2012 / 2007

Surrey 2004

Without skippin any but 14 matches!