• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with editing

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
When editing with magpie, do u put the the bowler as a strike or a stock bowler

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Depends what you want them to do, of course. Strike bowlers have higher SR and higher economy rates (ie Tait, Johnson, Anderson, Lee, Akhtar), whilst stock bowlers have lower SR and lower economy rates (ie most finger spinners). Unfortunately there's no 'Plunkett' option for high ER and low SR.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Neil Pickup said:
Depends what you want them to do, of course. Strike bowlers have higher SR and higher economy rates (ie Tait, Johnson, Anderson, Lee, Akhtar), whilst stock bowlers have lower SR and lower economy rates (ie most finger spinners). Unfortunately there's no 'Plunkett' option for high ER and low SR.

I think you've mixed it up there neil. Strike bowlers would have a low SR and high ER. I.E. a SR of 45 and ER of 3.9, while a stock bowler might have a SR of 60 but an ER of 2.30.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
NZTailender said:
I think you've mixed it up there neil. Strike bowlers would have a low SR and high ER. I.E. a SR of 45 and ER of 3.9, while a stock bowler might have a SR of 60 but an ER of 2.30.
Yep. That's what I meant... I posted that at 9.37am, you can't expect me to be awake in the morning...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Neil Pickup said:
Yep. That's what I meant... I posted that at 9.37am, you can't expect me to be awake in the morning...
Especially when you're not in bed by 3am! :)

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
acc

i was also wonderin about the acc for icc 2001. i can't seem to find it anywhere.