• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2001 Best Player

bryce

International Regular
original players instead of youths i would say an overseas player like samawarewerra,arnold,mujtaba,dharmani

in terms of domestic hmmm i reckon flintoffs pretty alrite and bulbeck domestic players arnt that gr8

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
I would definitely say Arnold.Last Season he averaged 43 batting(or there abouts) and 29 bowling in first class and in one-day he averaged 38 batting and 24 with the ball!!! :O :O

bryce

International Regular
i used arnold on icc2 but on icc2001 hes not as gooder bowler so on icc2001 i would go 4 sammy

bryce

International Regular
u guys should buy mujbata, he has a gr8 domestic record, pity he is 34 at the start of the very 1st season but he still performs

bryce

International Regular
fuct if i know

in my opinion allrounders:bulbeck,flintoff
bowlers:smethurst,J.brown
keepers:kenway
batsman:hmmmmm they all suck!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
ok, sounds good to me :), batters i would say Thorpe, Ramprakash (just got him this season and either gets a good score or bad, nothing inbetween. so far its been, 1, 4, 56, 63, 104, 6 etc) thats all i can think of, Lehmann is good overseas batter

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
I downloaded a game from a website in it you play as Durham and u have Ramprakash Lathwell Brown Kambli A.Pratt Collingwood Flintoff Dean and Killeen!! Ramprakash as u said seems to either get 50+ or 10- he has only got 1 30 for me!!!!

By the way Lathwell got 235 and had a 314 run partnership with brown 169!!!!!!:D :D :D