• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC2002 OFFLINE LEAGUE

nibbs

International Captain
Howdy Folks.

I have been running an offline league from cricketgames.com. The league is one day league. I am currently in the off season after completing the first season. My original plan was to have three division of five teams. Now I hoping to expand this to four divisions. For the fourth division I am hoping to have 5 teams but I need at least 3 for it to be any good. The people at cricketgames.com forum seam to be quite slack at the moment.

If someone from this forum wants to fill the gap, I will happily include them in the league and I will report all results to cricketweb.net forums as well.

Muzza,

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have an icc2001 and icc2002 team, i would be keen to join

how does it work .!!!!!

nibbs

International Captain
send me your team. and i play games with them in two player form. but you will need to be quick. Before 7PM NZ Time tonight.