• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Life 2007 Announced

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This sounds like a very promising concept, however, I generally find with these things that the press release can make the game sound 10 times better than it actually is.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
This sounds like a very promising concept, however, I generally find with these things that the press release can make the game sound 10 times better than it actually is.

i agree but its seems quite a good game to play

Langeveldt

Soutie
Interesting, it's only good that we have games like this being released.. Wonder if it will be CM like (text based) or feature a good load of graphics and match action?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
* Over 40 3D stadiums from around the world. (exact figures to be revealed during awareness campaign)

So I'm guessing it will have graphics and match action. Sounds promising...we'll see.

Don

State Vice-Captain
seems interesting not enough information to make a real judgement on it though.

Langeveldt

Soutie
damn, beat me to it

This game is a bit of an unexpected surprise, it looks to have a solid base and could be more than just a "novelty concept" but could be a really good addition to sports gaming.. I'm looking forward to seeing screens..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Langeveldt said:
damn, beat me to it

This game is a bit of an unexpected surprise, it looks to have a solid base and could be more than just a "novelty concept" but could be a really good addition to sports gaming.. I'm looking forward to seeing screens..

Yeah, me too. Though I'm a bit worried. It'll either be great or a train wreck...

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
There's a game called Soccer Life that's knocking around ATM, no idea if it's the same developers or not but it could be a big indication to what it'll be like if it is the same.