• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BLIC 2007 Interview with Codemasters

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Cool, shame they did not go into much more other than what has been widely repeated elsewhere. Good to hear that the A.I will be greatly improved however.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Will BLIC 2007 have the liscenses to all of the 30 man squad for each country for the champions trophy.

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
Hi all - thought I'd clarify about the licenses - BLIC07/RPIC07 does have the ICC Champions Trophy and World Cup licenses and these are the two main game modes.

The other, spoofed modes (test cricket with Flantiff and Vorner!) are more 'additional features' IMO.

We'll be releasing more details on the game and the background as we move nearer launch though - I guess you can see this Q&A as a 'taster'.

:)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
OK cool...good to hear...

I know you are not allowed to have the right faces but at least can you make the non liscenced players slightly recognisable, like glenn mcgrath is in BLIC 2005.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
hmm, tests are the main mode for mine. I suppose there'll be a download for PC users though.

The 'exciting 20 over fests' is that again going to be just the option to change the number of overs to 20 or full implementation of twenty20 rules? if the former it just seems a bit misleading to include it in the press release.

good to see an autoplay feature in there. would be good if it could include a 'until the fall of the next wicket' option. IIRC this was in BLIC on the psone.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
One question I would love to ask, is why is the release date so late...are there extra features you didnt mention or are we going to see a game 100% free of bugs