• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moving ICC 2005 (downloaded) to other PCs

darko21

U19 Debutant
I am about to upgrade my computer but I was wondering if I can copy the ICC 2005 I have on my current computer to the new one. Is this at all possible? Does anyone know?

cpr

International Coach
It depends really. If you've not reinstalled it before it shouldnt be a problem. The software allowes a small number (either one or two) reinstalls...... I think it DOES identify the difference between a new PC and a reinstall on an old PC and discount it, but i cant remember exactly.

If you've never reinstalled it before, your fine. Just back up your save files (and record books!!) AND YOUR SOFTWARE KEY!!! to CD (or, seems there so small, email them to yourself, so there saved in your inbox), then redownload ICC 2005 on the new PC.