• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Statistics problems in ICC 2001 Ashes Edition

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi all,

I recently bought ICC 2001 Ashes Edition. I only started playing a day ago and I have already realized a serious bug. For many players who play one day internationals, their batting/bowling averages are all wrong. eg. Jayasuriya has scored 189 runs @ 0.96, Muralitharan has taken 5 wicket at @ 0.56. Does anybody else experience the same problem ? I would be greatful if someone could help me out.

Thanks
LankanPrince :(:duh:

masterblaster

International Captain
Well mate, I experience the same thing as you and is extremely frustrating.
I also experience the same with the South African players such as Klusener, Pollock and Kallis!

:(! :(! :(! :(!

Cloete

International Captain
don't worry. they play as good as normal. it is just a script error. i have never experienced it with n e other team than Sri Lanka.

sasnoz

Banned
in iicc 2001 psx it stARTS off with sri lankans then players like ormond get it
then by 2050 everybody gets it

Rich2001

International Captain
If I recall from my time at Cricketgames.com alot of people experianced this problem but if you start the game again it's fine it only happenes randomally.

As for people getting it later, this is because the game has a limit on wickets taken, I can't remember but Ithink it's around the 2000 mark and it goes mad then as well.