• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach Trial Version not working

darko21

U19 Debutant
As said in title, the game does not work. I press free trial and it comes up with

CricketCoach.exe has encountered a problem. We are sorry for the inconveince.

Any ideas?

Attachments

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
I tried to run the game in windowed mode. Unfortunately it says the screen has to be larger than 1024x768. My screen can't go that big!

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Hi

When you get the error report, can you click on the link next to "To see what data this error report contains". Then take a screenshot of the screen. Once that is done, you should be able to click on another link which says "View Technical Details". Could you take another screenshot of the details - ensuring that it is scrolled right up to the top.

Many thanks.