• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A couple of quick issues before i go to bed

phil sam

Cricket Spectator
1. In my 1st game the mouse control was fine until i had to select a new batsmen a new bowler, or click ok after rain. At times it took me over 10 minutes off clicking as the mouse stopped moving and seemed to glide in split frame stages. I thought it had crashed a few times and at times I chose not to bother choosing a new bowler as I knew it would take 10 minutes or may casue my game to crash.

2. Transfer that take place at the start of the game. When do they come into effect? are they for the start of next season. The reason I ask is that none of my new signings or players who have agreed to move to other clubs have either arrived or left. However when I thought about it I went for players still with a year remaining on there contracts. Does this mean that they will join in a year (at the end of playing the 1st season.

It took me 2 hours to play my first game (selecting over by over) but I was left feeling gutted. I scored 511 in the 1st innings dismissed Essex for 243 and forced them to follow on. I then had them at 142/8 and 178/9 but the last wicket pair put on over 200 to earn them a draw.

I still think I was cheated:@
Even Worse I saved Flintoff and Anderson to try and break the final wicket stand and win the game (surely 2 of the best bowlers in the english game) but neither one could take a wicket and instead they were hammered for over hundred runs each with no wicket in sight.:wacko: ( I didn't bowl them exclusively so they were tired, Chapple and Cork also had a go as well but couldn't take the wicket that was needed for victory.)

Last edited:

phil sam

Cricket Spectator
Middlebrook and Gough were the ones that did the damage. Particuarly Gough who finished 157 not out coming in at no11.:@

yorkie

Cricket Spectator
I'm sure this has been mentioned to the CC team, but when i tried to buy paul hutchinson it said that the transfer had been cancelled due to me already having two overseas players. Also happened when i tried to buy Andrew Strauss. Both players are english??

Could someone confirm that this has been mentioned ?

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Yes mate has been mentioned and will be fixed in the forthcoming patch. At least you got to have 2 overseas, when approaching for a 2nd player I got told I already had my maximum of 1 overseas player.