• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some help would be appreciated.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Having been playing the game for about 2 hours I finally reached the stage where I clicked continue and received news. However when I click the back button on my news received it crashes out of the game and back to windows with no explanation.

After it did this around 10 times I decided to experiment by loading up the game and the forward button was greyed out. I clicked back to receive my last bit of news then clicked forward. No problem. I clicked backwards and forwards on the last piece of news around 200 times just to make sure it wasn;t going to crash. It didn't. I can click back forward, back forward as many times as I like with no problem.

However I experimented further and clicked back, followed by back again. Every time it crashed out of the game and exited back to windows (15 times in a row). I am not sure what to do other than to try and avoid pressing forward or back with news. However this will spoil my enjoyment of the game and so I am hoping someone may have some advice on what I can do to prevent this

Has anyone experienced anything similar? It is at the point where I am attempting to sign players and they have agreed to come (but aren't in my squad yet) although on there profiles it does say "has agreed a contract with Lancashire".

I hope the new update might fix this, but is there anything I can do in the meantime, as it is probably something quite simple which is causing the game to crash in this way.

Please help me:cool: :unsure:

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sammy, can you email glenn.stiemens(a)rockingham-software(dot)com with your save game and the exact mouse clicks you are making to crash the game.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sammy, what you could do is "zip" the file up, and post it as an attachment on this thread.

Glenn could pick it up then.

Another option is, upload it to www.files2net.com and then give Glenn the unique address to the file.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Thanks for the help. I look forward to the update which will improve the game greatly, and prevent this problem form happening anymore.Seen as my trail expires tomorrow I will have to purchase the game then anyway:laugh: :cool: