• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach Registration Help

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hello,

I registered my copy of Cricket Coach this afternoon on my computer, and intend to play it on a different machine which does not have an internet connection. Is this possible Oli, as my machine which I am typing this message on has the Direct Draw problems due to its shoddy graphics card. I tried to simply transfer the file over, but it still comes up with the registration screen.

sawu

Cricket Spectator
Actually, this is similar to a question I wanted to ask as well.

How many computers can the downloaded game be installed on?

I have 3 different computers in 3 different locations, and I would want the game installed on each of them were I to purchase it.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
sawu said:
Actually, this is similar to a question I wanted to ask as well.

How many computers can the downloaded game be installed on?

I have 3 different computers in 3 different locations, and I would want the game installed on each of them were I to purchase it.
Ooooh... did you have that problem with ICC? Was that you or am I imagining things?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
sawu said:
That would contradict the EULA though wouldn't it?

1 licence for 1 installation.

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I will ask Softwrap today as to what their policy is on this. One thing to remember is that before buying for any computer please run the trial to ensure you computer is compatible.

Oli

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Could you not just copy the game onto cd and therefore place it on as many computers as you want? If you purchase a game from the shops it is your game, and you can play it on any of the computers at your disposal.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
sammy22 said:
Could you not just copy the game onto cd and therefore place it on as many computers as you want? If you purchase a game from the shops it is your game, and you can play it on any of the computers at your disposal.
Not necessarily.

You can only have it installed on the number of computers specified by the EULA, so ie if it's FM, you can only have it on 1 computer.