• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach - small delay, but coming soon!

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As you may have read on http://www.cricketcoachgame.com the release of Cricket Coach has been delayed slightly due to some gameplay bugs that have surfaced.

The development team discussed at length today whether to release a version tomorrow as planned, or to delay the release to allow us to iron out these small bugs. Ultimately we decided that the best option was to work hard on fixing these small issues, and then release a version once the problems have been sorted.

We know a lot of people had been looking forward to playing the demo tomorrow, sorry for this small delay, we thank you for your patience. You'll be playing the game soon enough I promise!

Oli Norwell
Lead Programmer
Cricket Coach

yorkie

Cricket Spectator
Thanks Oli.

Although i'm disappointed that I won't be able to play the game tommorrow, i'm pleased that i won't be left frustrated by the bugs

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The chances are a version will be released on March 31st, I can't 100% guarrantee that, but it's highly unlikely we will delay the release again.

Oli Norwell

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Oli Norwell said:
The chances are a version will be released on March 31st, I can't 100% guarrantee that, but it's highly unlikely we will delay the release again.

Oli Norwell
Good news keep up the good work Oli:cool: