• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is it like a graveyard in here? Less than a week until Cricket Coach is released!

sammy22

U19 12th Man
I thought the place would be full of people celebrating, singing, dancing, indulging, partying, drinking, becoming emotional and generally looking forward to and discussing the release of the game IN UNDER 1 WEEK!!!.

Is it just me that has waited 5 years for a game like this to come along:wacko:

Lets see some proper celebrating in this thread, the game will soon be released soon and I am sure we are all looking forward to it:cool:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sammy22 said:
I thought the place would be full of people celebrating, singing, dancing, indulging, partying, drinking
I don't know what Cricket Coach is, but I can do all this anyway?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I was into Cricket Coach, even created the first thread here on it. But not so keen now for some reason. But my subconcious is always right.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
look at the screenshot, course all manageing games have simalarities...but it has waaay more teams, which automatically means; more teams éh

chris.hinton

International Captain
what was cricket manager?

I was Wondering what is the India domestic teams is it the ranji trophy teams both Elite and Plate or Zonal teams

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im pumped for cricket coach, could be abit of wait though, not sure how long it will take to get a copy to sydney.

just quietly i reakon it will blow ICC out of the water

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
im pumped for cricket coach, could be abit of wait though, not sure how long it will take to get a copy to sydney.

just quietly i reakon it will blow ICC out of the water
Not going to softwrap it then Age?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
thats not confirmed. read the site.
we have had several questions about the price difference between the Focus version and digital download version. We plan to differentiate the two versions, so which ever version you decide to purchase, you will be getting excellent value for money. More details about this will follow.