• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hamilton 'The legend' Masakadza

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
Now I'm in charge of Zim on ICC 2002, in 2008 and on the up in both forms of the games after some horrible earlier years, with some real trashings in Asia. Now earlier on Hamilton was so hit and miss but over the past 3 or so years he's really taken his game to a new level and averages 47 in tests and 42 in ODI's. He's been averaging over 60 in both forms now for 3 years running. His averages are just flying up every season.

I've never had such a destructive batsman on the game, I was just wondering if other people had experience with him and how good has he got on your games.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
He was a god for me on 2002.

Averaged over 50 in Tests, was the captain for years and forged a great opening partnership, and then moved down to 3 for a few years as a new opener appeared. Then he retired :( Played till 2025 or so as well.