• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2001 Cricketweb Tournament

Michael

Cricket Spectator
Jamaica will be back tomorrow i believe, I was told Dinoswan was away (perhaps he could have told me?) give him a few days if he is not back he will forfeit I believe Truelegends vs Smoothboyz has been played with Truelegends winning but i havent received a scorecard yet, still waiting for Hindustan to play Smurfs too.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
give him a few days! he has had a bloody week!

and the fact he didnt tell the person organising the tournament he was popping out for a week really gives me the cranks! :(!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
no i don't, i will write it again

Is it alright if i drop out of the tournament?? if not then say so and i will play.

bryce

International Regular
how come transformers knows hes playing truelegends in the next round and i dont know who im playing? :I

nibbs

International Captain
what the deal with jamaica. he will not respond. i am very mad now(!. also, i will not be able to play until 20th or 21st NZTime. :

bryce

International Regular
that holds back my game then and i wanna hurry up and get knocked out of the tournament b4 i start this school/camp thing and ill be away 4 5 months but coming bak in the middle of that period for 2 weeks,

muzza i added jamaica to my msn list,4 the first time eva i saw him online today, next time i see him on i will talk to him about it save the conversation and send it to u if necessary ok muzza

Michael

Cricket Spectator
Yeh its ok if you drop out cybersmurf, sean has to that means as soon as brisley vs jamaica is played the second round will start, obviously there will be a wait so the following matches can be played now,
Pinch Hitters vs Hindustan_Zindabad2002
Dinoswan vs Kiwimagic
Truelegends vs Transformers

Sorry Dogknob but you will have to wait untill Brisley vs Jamaica has been played.

bryce

International Regular
o ill live afta all my broither is an experienced icc2001 player i am slightly betta than him and he is younger than me -13 so im sure it will be ok, ill letz u jigs know when im gone

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
hey sorry about not telling u micheal that i was going to be away for the start of this tornament, well i am back now and ready to demolish grahmans kiwimagic.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
lol, k. thats about where i am after loads of dces :(, i have player about 4 matches (all against Waheed :)), and about 4 dces