• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC2002 Test match

kof98

U19 12th Man
I was playing ICC2002 as I do form time to time and today I was playing a test Series England vs West Indies (I was England). After losing the first test, the second test was starting to look even worse and at one point I even thought of declaring the second innings for 0 runs to keep my batsmen in good form. What happened shows why this option should not be considered.

After this the fourth test was lsot by 2 runs. Subsequently the Fifth test was also lost as a win was needed for a series draw.

Attachments

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How the hell did Tudor top score in your first innings? LOL!

Anyway mammoth chase, top effort!

kof98

U19 12th Man
Good bowling I guess. All I tried to do was defend but that didn't work very well. So in the second innings it was attack from the beginning. He also made a good score there.