• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Mania

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I know some of you know that I made a pbem tournament before (some time ago), and i was running it. Well that was the first time i created a pbem cricket game and hit a lot of issues, combined with a lack of time, the game was inefficient. So I have created another cricket pbem tournament, using Total Cricket again, which means its a one day cricket game and its called Cricket Mania.

Cricket Mania is by far better than my previous pbem tournament, I have created a diffferent style. The game is more efficient, a lot more involving.

The game at the moment is open for registration - everyone is welcome, its 100% free. I am though looking for a couple of forum moderators to help me out, you will have your own team and will help manage the forums. Also, if there are large number registrations, then i may need some divison managers.

So now you can go to the site and register your team, before anyone takes your team name. Read the rules for information! Go here: Cricket Mania

Last edited: