• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Must get Game

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I cant get a screeny

It says

Setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost
Please tell microsoft baout the problem
we created an error report you can send to us, We treat the report as confidential and anonymous

SEND ERROR REPORT DONT SEND

i Click on SEND ERROR REPORT and it says:
thank you for reporting this problem

Please follow the link below for information which may prevent this problem in the future
i click the link and it says:
Solution found: contact NVIDIA® Corporation to obtain the update

Problem description

Thank you for submitting an error report. The error was likely caused by:

NVIDIA Graphics Driver

Solution

NVIDIA Graphics Driver was created by NVIDIA® Corporation. NVIDIA® Corporation informed Microsoft that they have a solution available for the problem you reported. To learn more about the solution, NVIDIA® Corporation recommends that you visit the following website:

NVIDIA® Corporation

Additional information

Microsoft did not create, nor does it provide technical support for NVIDIA Graphics Driver.
If you have trouble installing the fix or the problem you reported persists, please contact NVIDIA® Corporation and alert them of the problem.

Additional help and troubleshooting

To learn more about troubleshooting common errors, go to Microsoft online crash analysis: help, support, and tools.

Microsoft is interested in your opinions about Windows Error Reporting so that we can continue to serve you better. Please take a few minutes to complete the following anonymous survey.