• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you get out good batsman

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
at first i struggled and couldn't dimiss them but then i started to bowl just outside off cutting in to hit the top of off and rolled south africa for 54 how do you do it?

Deja moo

International Captain
Right arm fast said:
at first i struggled and couldn't dimiss them but then i started to bowl just outside off cutting in to hit the top of off and rolled south africa for 54 how do you do it?
Search me. I suck. I just rely on my batters to make more than whatever the opposition does. Helps if you've got Hodge, Law, North, Loye etc :p .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
drharshamohan said:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
:laugh: If he never posts again, he`ll be up there with Chubshub for mine. :cool:

tabby

Cricket Spectator
Right arm fast said:
bowl bouncers and hit them early get there confidence down and then bowl a slower ball yorker and you'll get them out 7/10

kunwarhamza

Cricket Spectator
ok i will tell al u bowlers the secret.listen carefully.

FIRSTLY, CHANGE UR FIELD SETTINGS TO ATTACKING VARIANT 4.

SECONDLY BOWL YORKERS. THEY MIGHT GET OCCASIONAL SINGLES AND SCORE RUNS RAPIDLY. BUT THEY WILL BE SKITTLED IN 2-5 OVERS. IT WORKS AGAINST THE WORLD XI ASWELL.:cool: