• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 is online!

PeterF

Cricket Spectator
Just thought that i'd let you all know that the ICC 2002 servers are back online again go here for more information

Blaze

Banned
Ok I need some help, I try to go into network game but it says that there is a connection problem. Unable to connect to server.

Any help appreciated?

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As Neil P pointed out above there was a small mistake with the configuration file originally posted on CricketGames.com. Correct details are now on the site and are as he mentions above the port number should be 2263 not 2363.The final libe version should be 1.0 or 1.01 dependant on the installed version. If you updated using the patched exe/dlls that were available here you have 1.01. As Neil originally tested the server for me he was able to spot my typo.

Daniel.

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
CricketGames.com said:
As Neil P pointed out above there was a small mistake with the configuration file originally posted on CricketGames.com. Correct details are now on the site and are as he mentions above. As he originally tested the server for me he was able to spot my typo.

Daniel.
I'd like to thank Cricketgames.com for this, it's great. As I'm homeless and live off food vouchers, I can't donate money, but by God, I'll vouch for you in court.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Problem - there is no online code thingy on my game manual - where should I be looking and where can I find another one? Cheers.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
code is in the box not the manual tom

mine won't even get to the point, guess its the firewall, need to open some port or something, little help?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
superkingdave said:
code is in the box not the manual tom

mine won't even get to the point, guess its the firewall, need to open some port or something, little help?
Jamee was having these issues earlier. We couldn't get round it...

Try Settings -> Windows Firewall -> Exceptions and allowing ICC access?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
no i tried that didn't work - i think my problem is i'm accessing the internet through my router modem which also has its own firewall, i probably have to change the settings on that to allow access through the specific port but i'd have to dig out my documentation on how to access its control panel