• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom Teams

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay so I picked a custom team to play me-- the likes of Bradman, Hammond, Lillee, Akhtar, Harmison, Marshall, Sobers, etc.

Win the toss and batted first, Marshall starts bowling at one end. Then at the other end, Hammond (bowling rating of about 20 comes on to bowl). After he went for about 22 an over for 3 overs, Bradman came on and bowled for him instead. By the end, only Marshall and one other actual bowler had bowled after like 30 overs. What the hell?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Sometimes you have to hit bowlers out of the attack. If they aren't going for many runs the computer will keep bowling them.

andyc

barmyarmy said:
Sometimes you have to hit bowlers out of the attack. If they aren't going for many runs the computer will keep bowling them.
Like I said, I do that. I hit Hammond for over 20 an over, then Bradman came on. He went for over 20, and then Hammond came on again. After about 30 overs only 3 bowlers had bowled-- Marshall, Bradman and Hammond.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
Like I said, I do that. I hit Hammond for over 20 an over, then Bradman came on. He went for over 20, and then Hammond came on again. After about 30 overs only 3 bowlers had bowled-- Marshall, Bradman and Hammond.
I'm versing India at the moment, and after 75 overs, 3 bowlers have been bowled-Kumble,Singh and Ganguly

andyc

Buddhmaster said:
I'm versing India at the moment, and after 75 overs, 3 bowlers have been bowled-Kumble,Singh and Ganguly
I only get the problem when I play against a custom team, it's fine with normal teams.