• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2005

Mike Hussey

U19 12th Man
I admit is better than the other versions but one thing is still the same: BUGS!!! I have a PS2 Version of the game so can anyone help me fix these?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I want to buy a cricket game today, but I only have enough money for one. Cricket 2004 or RP Cricket?

Josh

International Regular
Mike Hussey said:
I admit is better than the other versions but one thing is still the same: BUGS!!! I have a PS2 Version of the game so can anyone help me fix these?
I haven't noticed a terrible amount of bugs. Mainly commentry, 4's sometimes not registering under stats and the umpire signalling leg byes or byes first ball when you come back after autoplay or loading the game.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
RPIC = Unrealistic and Most Overated Cricket Game EVER!!!
C 05' = Realistic and Most Under-rated Cricket Game EVER!!!

Cricket 2005 has bugs, WOW! Name a cricket game that doesn't have bugs...every computer game has bugs FFS.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
SIX AND OUT said:
RPIC = Unrealistic and Most Overated Cricket Game EVER!!!
C 05' = Realistic and Most Under-rated Cricket Game EVER!!!

Cricket 2005 has bugs, WOW! Name a cricket game that doesn't have bugs...every computer game has bugs FFS.
Wow! Hope you like holding minority opinions... :p

auscricket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Wow! Hope you like holding minority opinions... :p
Lol I agree. If your gonna get a game get RPIC, when I bought it a couple of days ago, couldn't believe I wasted so much money on Cricket 2005.

But of course, it's EA we're talking about, I should have known.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Good news for people who are still playing C2k5. I've finally cracked all the abilities in the .ros so we can start to make things like player speed more realistic. Most the other bits and pieces have already been cracked so now we can hopefully get a player editor together.

Natman20

International Debutant
Cricket 2005 takes so long between each ball and the game drags on for hours and hours. Call that a game? I call it a funeral. :sleepy: RPIC 10x better IMO even though the names are not correct. Who cares anyway we all know who they are meant to be.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
...and you can also correc them very easily...

Yeah, I much prefer BLIC but I was prevailed upon to crack C2k5 so an editor can be produced.

jacobfelix

Cricket Spectator
Just now I got a BUG..quite funny...I was playing a Test -> Pak vs Nzl..with me as Pak....Nzl won the toss, elected to Bat and at about 1 pm, the Umpires took the players off for Lunch...The Post Lunch started at about 1.40 pm...at about 2.16 pm...the Umpire went on to remove the bails and again took the players off for Lunch ..:laugh:

Perhaps the players had appealed for Hunger:laugh: