• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

icc 2001 or 2002

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Iwas just wonderin does any1 have any good saved seasons that they could give me. I've tried alll of the ones on the downloads but there not the best. so can any1 help. :D

scritty

Got a monster season about to begin in 2064. Finally got the team I need. 8 batters averaging above 50, similar number of bowlers averaging under 18. (two spinners averaging 12, 2 opening bowlers averaging about 14 - they were the hard ones to get)

28 man squad, entire England team is made up of Worcestershire players (my side) where the batting averages are MUCH higher (several over 80 - with 5000+ test runs and 30 odd test hundreds each). Bowling averages are much the same though.

Top 5 batters are all England, and 4 out of the top 5 bowlers are as well. Haven't lost a test series in 48 years, only lost one or 2 ODI series in that time (though autoplay most of them, so don't get quite as good results)

May not sound like fun, but renamed the players to modern (2005) equivs, and got the photie pack to go with it (i.e new KP, new Strauss, new "Poodle" Hoggard etc etc Katich, Collins, Edwards, Smith D etc all present and correct.

Still fun getting Kallis caught Tresco Bowled Jones for 4.. don't care how many times I do it.

Not everyones cup of tea, but worth a go for sh*ts and giggles.

Clarker

bumpuss

icc2002

here is a warwickshire, they have the potential to win the all the trophies, the only problem is you have to show them show, they have world class batsman, and excellent bowlers.

enjoy.

Attachments